Terms of Service
fiddlemedo.com website basic membership is free. We offer paid plans for access to more advanced features. We do not control what you post on fiddlemedo.com through your membership and we do not claim ownership for the data you add to fiddlemedo.com.
However, we expect you to be responsible in managing your content and adhere to the following Acceptable Use Policy. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) are posted through your membership.
Acceptable Use Policy
fiddlemedo.com is a place that brings together people from all over the world to discuss and explore the the things they're passionate about. We provide this space for meaningful discussion that is relevant and beneficial to all users - with that in mind we invite users to participate in this community in a way that is relevant and beneficial to others.
The following rules help everyone on fiddlemedo.com have a safe and productive experience.
Be Nice, Be Respectful
Engage with Others in a Constructive Way. Assume that everyone on fiddlemedo is here to make the platform a great resource - the users come with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions. It is OK to disagree, but please be civil, respectful, and considerate to other members, this includes all members of the fiddlemedo support and development team.
No Hate Speech
fiddlemedo.com is a place for discussion around the things in life that you're most passionate about - fiddlemedo does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation or another similar characteristic. Any generalizations about these topics should be phrased as neutrally as possible.
No Harassment and Bullying
Abusive behaviour directed towards private individuals and organisations is not allowed. That includes fiddlemedo employees and the company in general. Repeated and unwanted contact constitutes a form of harassment. There is no minimum service guarantee with fiddlemedo.com - it is a free space where announcements can be made, guidance given and questions raised. If your questions are not being answer quickly enough, you will need to consider direct support, which is available with paid membership.
Discussion around the use of fiddlemedo.com is welcomed, but if you are dissatisfied with your membership, please avoid denigrating the fiddlemedo team in your remarks, we are all looking for constructive outcomes, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Be Positive and Purposeful in Your Communications
People are using this platform to ask and answer questions about every subject imaginable, especially those subjects they're most passionate about. If you have a meaningful question requiring an answer, please ask! If you feel like you can answer a question in a way that has value, please answer! But in your questions and answers please avoid the use of sarcasm or misleading information, bear in mind that many people using this platform may have English as a 2nd language - so sarcasm could be misconstrued and misleading information can cause significant umbrage to others.
Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that fiddlemedo.com will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Content promoting Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: fiddlemedo.com has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
- Content promoting Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorisation: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Content promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include content for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding content or educational content promoting safe sex, assuming that pornography and graphic media is not present.
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Content promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
We strongly believe in uniting people around interests, goals and activities that are inspiring, positive and helpful, and doing so invariably leads to overall community success. Below activities will be supported with priority.
- Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
- NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
- Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is”. fiddlemedo.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither fiddlemedo.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain services through fiddlemedo.com at your own discretion and risk.